- ABSOLUTE Digimatic Indicator ID-C Series 543 - Peak-Value Hold Type
This indicator is the MAX/MIN/RANGE value holding function model It offers the following benefits:
The MAX/MIN/RANGE (run-out value) can be measured.
- A fast measurement frequency mode(detection cycle 20 ms or 50 times/s) is selectable to measure in the peak detection mode (MAX/MIN/RANGE) more reliably.
- Easy indicator setup via a setup menu.
- Analogue bar graph in the display (12 different scales switchable).
- GO/±NG tolerance judgement function.
- This indicator enables the use of a calculation function for the measured value Ax.
- Coefficient A is freely definable and x = displacement of the plunger.
- A USB interface box can be used to set up the indicator from PC via dedicated software.