- Linear Scale and DRO Systems
Mitutoyo's Linear Scale System tightly couples linear scale units with dedicated Digital Readout (DRO) units to offer accurate detection and display of axial displacement for machine tools and measuring equipment. The Linear Scale System can be configured to best meet your specific application, whether it be machining or measuring, just by choosing a suitable combination of scale unit and display unit. Scale units have many measuring length ranges and the display units feature remote zero setting, switchable resolution and multipurpose one-touch macro keys. The Linear Scale System has superior ease-of-use and is reliable, both of which are features that can dramatically improve machining accuracy and efficiency.
Features of the Linear Scale System
- Digital counter value display allows quick and accurate readout of displacement. Working efficiency thus greatly improved.
- Zero-setting or presetting possible at any position. Versatile functions eliminate calculations or complicated key operations for positioning.
- Various external output features allow output of current display values or various data to external devices such as PCs or sequencers. Easy data processing can be performed.
- Two types of display units available: high-performance type and limit signal type.
- Both linear scale and display units conform to CE marking standards. They also comply with the hazardous substances restriction in the RoHS directive (2006).